Monday, October 31, 2016

Fall Beauty - getting colors on my brush

Today - I WILL paint - so many things get in the way of laying out the paint and taking up the brush. My days get filled with walking and entertaining the puppy, caring for house and grounds, outside obligations.

but - I have to go to the kids Halloween Parade in town....and I have to walk the dog...and figure out a feast for the family this coming w.e. since we'll be scattered at Thanksgiving....walk the dog....take care of the church biz...walk the dog....did I say he's a very active dog?

AND - I will paint!

Here's a painting I made from our visit to St Croix a few years ago.  They had a big farmers market with the catch of the day pulled up onto the board and cut up for you into steaks....sooooooooo good.
I can still hear the chop of his knife slicing it up.

'Fish Monger' - watercolor on aquaboard

No comments: