Thursday, April 26, 2018

Watercolors - Libby Rudolf and Diana Hoke at the Winds Cafe

I am pulling all my resources together (painting/framing/documentation) to get my art ready....still making decisions on which paintings to include in my joint exhibit at the Winds Cafe in a week...yipes.

This will be my third exhibit at the Winds - I love to have my work in the cozy ambiance of this restaurant where the small=room effect of the architecture, colors and lighting help to enhance our show.  It's still amazing how many pieces can be displayed there too!  I am joined by fellow member of  Western Ohio Watercolor Society, Diana Hoke.  Our pieces really compliment each other - both nature lovers, etc

I have the good fortune to have YS woodworker-friend Robbie Marion make me frames for a few pieces that will be in show.  He has also made a large frame (35x55!) for a commission that I'm working on.  My son, Eric will be making me frames when he has time also : ).  

Here's a poster for the show - print it out and share & share this post if you are so inclined.  Diana and I will be ever-so-grateful!  Come see the show and join us for the

Artist Reception on Sunday, June 3, 6-8pm


No comments: