Thursday, September 22, 2016


Well - tonight is the big night!   Wish me well....I've been feeling a bit pulled in all directions Mostly because of our puppy!  This is going to be a wonderful event though - talking with all the sweet people who come out to see an artist's work, share their opinions, etc.  This show has many pieces that are landscapes, a few people.  I've arranged it by the Season...to honor the restaurant where they are hanging.  I do love setting up a show in a restaurant because then I have to go visit it for a meal...at least every couple of weeks!
   Next on the docket is an oil workshop with the Ohio Plein Air Society with Ken DeWard.  I'm looking forward to playing with a new medium, just for fun, exploring with art friends in upstate Ohio.  Perhaps I'll be showing oil and watercolor some day?

ttfn, I hope you get outside to enjoy these gorgeous autumn days...
Libby

No comments: