Sunday, November 29, 2020

Art Making Abundantly!

 This year of semi-hibernation to keep safe has pushed me to make more art than ever. It is partly because I create to express the beauty of nature and oh-my-goodness, I’m taking more hikes than ever too.  Which inspire me to paint even more....it’s a good cycle.  I’ve been painting outdoors quite a bit with art friends too..as long as it’s not TOO cold.

I also make little cloth bird to sell at the Village Artisans Gallery for Christmas or...just to hang on a lamp or wherever.  Here are a few pix!


Stop by Village Artisans for more of my artwork or visit https://www.villageartisans.org/ to see more of my work and my fellow artists’ creations!

Birches - I can make prints



Woodpecker and Birches - I can make prints



Costa Rica and Ladies Luncheon Watercolor


Bird
Cloth Birdies 

Zinnia (or Dahlia?) Watercolor


No comments: